Children are expected to wear the St Anselm's School uniform. It may be purchased from any shop providing it conforms to requirements or from Angels, 317 Rayners Lane, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 5EH. Alternatively, please use the following link to order uniform online: www.angelsuniforms.co.uk
- A school coat can be purchased from Angels with the St Anselm’s logo. Alternatively a plain navy blue coat or anorak without commercial logos. (Upper KS2 pupils only may wear black outer wear if blue is not obtainable in their size).
P.E. bags and School Book Bags
- Both of these are supplied by Angels.
- Pale blue shirt, school tie.
- Grey trousers or grey skirt/pinafore dress (No Fashion Trousers).
- Navy jumper or cardigan - (V-necked).
- Black/navy shoes or shoe-style black trainers. No boots. Girls shoes in particular must not be sling back or have high heels. Care should be taken to purchase footwear which is the correct colour and which enables the wearer to safely walk, play and run outside.
- Girls - White socks or navy tights. Hair clips or ribbons white/blue only.
- Boys - Plain dark socks.
- Navy Blue woollen hat
- Short-sleeved pale blue school shirts or blue/white striped dress. Supplied by Angels.
- Sandals should be black, brown, dark blue or white with closed toe and heel. Again please ensure safe mobility for the wearer.
- St Anselm's Base-ball sun cap. Supplied by Angels.
- No casual T-shirts should be worn for school.
P.E. and Games Kit
- Pale blue round neck T-shirt (with logo). Supplied by Angels.
- Navy blue shorts. Supplied by Angels.
- Trainers or plimsolls (elastic gusset for first school children).
- Navy track suits for outdoor P.E. and games. Supplied by Angels.
- Children are required to bring in an old shirt to protect their clothes during art lessons.
- If anyone finds the purchase of uniform a financial strain please contact the school.
- We reserve the right to forbid items of clothing accessories and footwear which are unacceptably dangerous in school or against the interests of the children at large. Similarly, extremes of new styles are not acceptable. Jewellery should not be worn.
- PLEASE ENSURE ALL UNIFORM IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
An example of uniform that can be purchased online and in-store from Angels in Rayner's Lane is shown below. Please click the following link to see our full range of uniform: www.angelsuniforms.co.uk