Children are expected to wear the St Anselm's School uniform. It may be purchased from any shop providing it conforms to requirements or from Angels Uniforms in Rayners Lane by clicking the following link: www.angelsuniforms.co.uk
- Pale blue shirt.
- Tie (available from Angels Uniforms).
- Grey trousers or grey skirt/pinafore dress (no fashion trousers).
- Navy jumper or cardigan - (v-necked).
- Black/navy shoes or shoe-style black trainers. Girls shoes in particular must not wear sling back or have high heels (platforms). Care should be taken to purchase footwear which is the correct colour and which enables the wearer to safely walk, play and run outside.
- Girls - White socks or navy tights. Hair clips or ribbons white/blue only.
- Boys - Plain dark socks.
- Short-sleeved pale blue school shirts or blue/white striped dress.
- Sandals should be black, brown, dark blue or white with closed toe and heel. Again please ensure safe mobility for the wearer.
- No casual T-shirts should be worn for school.
- Jewellery should not be worn.
P.E. and Games Kit
- Pale blue round neck T-shirt (available from Angels Uniforms with logo).
- Navy blue shorts (available from Angels Uniforms).
- Trainers or plimsolls (elastic gusset for first school children).
- Navy track suits (not compulsory) may be worn for outdoor P.E. and games. (Available from Angels Uniforms with logo.)
- Base-ball type sun caps (not compulsory, also available from Angels Uniforms).
- Children are required to bring in an old shirt to protect their clothes during art lessons. If anyone finds the purchase of uniform a financial strain please contact the school.
NB We reserve the right to forbid items of clothing accessories and footwear which are unacceptably dangerous in school or against the interests of the children at large. Similarly, extremes of new styles are not acceptable.
The following items can be purchased from Angels Uniforms in Rayners Lane by clicking the following link: www.angelsuniforms.co.uk