Salary £57436 - £62926 (Group 3 L11-15)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: 1st September 2021 or sooner if possible
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is situated in Harrow-on-the-Hill. We are a larger than average sized Primary School and an intrinsic part of the local Catholic community. Our school is friendly, welcoming and high achieving and has been judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted. Our mission Statement, ‘Learning and growing together through prayer, belief and love’ is at the heart of our Catholic ethos and permeates all areas of school life.
The Governing Body wish to appoint an exceptional Deputy Headteacher who will help to lead and develop the school promoting our mission and values. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
Applications are invited from Assistant Headteachers or Deputy Headteachers with outstanding leadership
The successful candidate will be:
- A practising Catholic, committed to the values of Catholic education, with senior leadership experience in a Catholic school.
- A passionate, experienced and ambitious educator, with the vision to articulate clearly the role that he or she will take in further developing our school.
- A highly effective teacher and leader of learning, with experience of delivering a broad, rich and varied curriculum that meets the needs of every pupil.
- Genuinely committed to team working and the development of all of our staff.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Children who are committed, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning.
- Professional and dedicated staff and active Governors.
- Excellent opportunities for further professional development.
- Strong support from parents, Governors and the Catholic community.
Visits to the school (following social distancing safety measures and guidelines) are encouraged and warmly welcomed. If you think this exciting opportunity is for you, the Governors look forward to meeting you and receiving your application.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 15th March at 4.00pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 16th March 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
CLICK HERE to view the Job Description
CLICK HERE to view the Person Specification
To apply, please download and complete our Senior Leadership Application Form and relevant forms as advised on our Application Forms page accessible by CLICKING HERE. Please email completed applications to email@example.com
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
Recruitment and Training Schemes
DID YOU KNOW that we collaborate with 30 Harrow Schools for…
CLICK HERE for Salaried Teacher Training
CLICK HERE for Recruitment for NEW & EXPERIENCED Teachers