1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT
25 HRS TERM TIME ONLY
Fixed Term Initially (End of academic year)
Pay Scale GO1 – GO3 (Dependent on qualifications/experience)
£15,071 to £15,991 pro rata
We are seeking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant and are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to support 1:1 a child both in and outside the classroom in all aspects of their learning and development.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about working with children;
- Flexible, patient and open to change;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Robust numeracy skills;
- Able to work innovatively and creatively as part of a team;
- Willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
- A very strong Catholic vision and ethos;
- A caring, friendly, supportive and highly motivated team who are proud to belong;
- Motivated and well-behaved children who want to learn;
- Supportive parents;
- An environment where the well-being of all members of the school is a priority;
- A commitment to your continuing professional development;
- A committed and fully involved Governing Body.
CLICK HERE to download an application form (Support Staff Application Form).
CLICK HERE to view the Job Description.
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL FAO:
Claire Thompson (School Business Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday 5th of January 2024
You are very welcome to come and visit our school. Please contact us using the email address above to arrange a visit.
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are required for all successful applicants. We expect all staff to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment. We reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate prior to the deadline.
Recruitment and Training Schemes
DID YOU KNOW that we collaborate with 30 Harrow Schools for…
CLICK HERE for Recruitment for NEW & EXPERIENCED Teachers