Click here to see the latest government guidance
Remote Learning Provision
Details of the remote learning provision we are providing to our families in school, along with important documents including our current school risk assessment can be seen by CLICKING HERE
NHS COVID-19 Advice
- CLICK HERE to see what should you should do if your child has symptoms not related to COVID-19
- CLICK HERE to see what you should do if your child is showing symptoms related to COVID-19
- CLICK HERE to see the NHS Test and Trace Parent Letter
Harrow Council - Coronavirus Guidance to Families
Please CLICK HERE to see the latest guidance from Harrow Council for details of how you can support your child's wellbeing during the current lock down. There are also some useful links to resources to help describe Coronavirus to your children and to help them cope with the situation.
Guidance about scams that are currently on the rise in wake of the pandemic can also be seen by CLICKING HERE. We recommend you have a read of this guidance to keep yourself up to date with the latest developments.
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Please CLICK HERE to see RCPCH's advice for parents during the Coronavirus outbreak.
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
Please CLICK HERE to see the RSPA's home and garden safety checklists for parents.
Department for Education Guidance
DFE guidance to support parents during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Changes to schools and education during the coronavirus outbreak
- Schools and childcare providers staying open for critical workers
- Supporting your children’s education during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges
Department for Education Coronavirus (COVID-19) Helpline
The Department for Education coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline and the PHE Advice Service (option 1) is available to answer any questions you have about coronavirus (COVID-19) relating to education settings and children’s social care.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm
Please listen carefully to all of the available options before selecting the most appropriate option.