EXPERIENCED CLASS TEACHER + TEACHING AND LEARNING RESPONSIBILITY
Required for September 2024
Main Pay Scale (MPS) + TLR 2A
STEM lead may be available with responsibility including Science & Computing
(Consideration will be given to highly experienced Upper Pay Scale (UPS) candidates)
The Governing Body of St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and experienced primary trained teacher to join our team from September 2024. This will be a permanent appointment with a TLR for a primary teacher who can provide strong subject or phase leadership.
The successful applicant will be:
- Committed to the ethos and values of Catholic Education;
- A proactive and effective member of the middle leadership team;
- A strong leader of a core subject or a phase lead across the whole school;
- An excellent classroom practitioner with KS1 and/or KS2 experience;
- Able to set high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour;
- Skilled in the use of data and assessment techniques to raise standards;
- Able to work innovatively and creatively as part of a team;
- Willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
- A very strong Catholic vision and ethos;
- Subject or phase leadership opportunities;
- Motivated and well-behaved children who want to learn;
- Supportive colleagues;
- A commitment to your continuing professional development;
- Leadership which is committed to innovative teaching practice;
- A committed and fully involved Governing Body.
To apply for this position, please download an application form (Teacher Application Form) and any supporting documents by CLICKING HERE
A Job Description can also be viewed by CLICKING HERE
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL FAO:
Claire Thompson (School Business Manager) Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 4pm, Monday 26th February 2024
You are very welcome to come and visit our school. Please contact us using the email address above to arrange a visit.
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are required for all successful applicants. We expect all staff to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment. We reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate prior to the deadline.
Recruitment and Training Schemes
DID YOU KNOW that we collaborate with 30 Harrow Schools for…
CLICK HERE for Recruitment for NEW & EXPERIENCED Teachers